GLS Physical Design course designed and delivered by working professionals from Semi-Conductor Industry, and as per its current trending requirements will help you get hands-on experience on the physical design flow, using industry-standard EDA tools. This course shall ready you to execute block-level physical design work for which industry is looking. Special emphasize on Fundamentals, Application of Concepts and On the job training, with a minimum of 50 – 60 % time for lab sessions using EDA tools, for example, Synopsys, etc.,
Weekend: 12 weeks
Full Time: 6 Months Course + 6 Months Paid Internship
Training Delivery Model:
• Interactive Live Online Sessions.
• Lab access through VPN.
GLS Certified PD Professional Course completion certificate to be awarded to all participants who successfully complete our tests and evaluation process.
Who can benefit from this Course:
• M.Tech / B.Tech Students.
• Working Professionals from VLSI industry, currently working in other areas such as RTL Design, FPGA Design, Synthesis, STA, board-level testing, etc., and aspire to change to Design Verification career
• Faculties from Engineering Colleges across India.
• Professionals from Electrical and electronics engineering background with good academic Percentage but are working in other industries, and who are desiring to make a career in VLSI verification.
• Working professionals from Embedded background working in PCB designing, assembling, DSP, testing, RFIDs, etc.,
● Working knowledge of Linux.
● Knowledge of Digital Electronics fundamentals.
● Knowledge of Verilog and the ability to design circuits using Verilog.
● Knowledge of CMOS Fundamentals and ASIC / SOC flow is an added advantage to understand the concepts.
- MOS and Finfet concepts
- Network Theorems
- Basic Digital Fundamentals (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Fabrication steps and process
- Physical design flow
- Linux and Shell Scripting
- Fundamentals of RTL Design
- Modeling of combinational & sequential circuits
- Introduction to Synthesis
- Synthesis flow
- Static Timing Analysis Overview & Concepts
- Basics of TCL Scripting
- Basics of Physical Design
- Power plan
- Placement, STA
- Clock Tree Synthesis, STA
- Routing, STA
- Timing and Clock exceptions
- Advanced Timing Analysis
- Physical Verification
Ready to get started?
Get in touch