PERL Training Program
Beginners & Professional
8 / 7 Days
PERL Certification Training and Exam
GLS Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GLS is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
The following professionals can go for this course:
Software Tester, System Admin, Solution Architect, Security Engineer, Application Developers, Integration Specialist, VLSI Design Engineers.
PERL is a family of two high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming languages. Is a programming language developed by Larry Wall, especially designed for text processing. It stands for Practical Extraction and Report Language. It runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX.
Why GLS Is The Best PERL Training Institute?
GLS offers the best PERL Certification online training in India along with classroom and self-paced e-learning certification courses. The complete PERL course details can be found in our Training Syllabus on this page.
Pre-requisites for this Course are:
Any Scripting Language Knowledge
Enrolling candidates should be from a technical background, where they have a basic understanding of Linux, Web Development, and Java programming.
Modules in the Program Covered are:
Introduction to PERL
- What is PERL?
- PERL Scripts.
- Print Functions
- Quoting Rules
Fundamentals of PERL
- Variables & Scalars
- Arrays & Slices
- Associative Arrays
- Standard Input & Output
- Predefined File Handles
Operations & Conditions
- String, Assignments, Arithmetic Operations
- Relational & Equality Operators
- Logical Operators
- Simple Statements and Modifies
- Pattern Matching
- The tr Function
- Labels & Blocks
- While, Until & For
- Labels, Loops, and loop control
Working with Files
- User defined file handles
- Open file for Reading, Writing, Appending
- Open for pipes
- Close, eof functions
- @ARGV array command line arguments
- ARGV and the Shift Functions
- Array Built-in Functions
- Functions: grep, split, join, slice, pop, push
- Functions: shift, unshift, reverse, sort, chop, chomp
- Associative Array Functions
- Passing by reference, value
- Return Statement
- Standard Perl Library
- @INC Array
- Packages and .pl files
- Require function
- Modules and .pm Files
Objects & Object Oriented PERL
- Object oriented PERL
- my functions
- objects, methods
- Derives classes
PERL for VLSI & Functional Verification
- Setting up regression
- Creating complete test bench environment using spreadsheet inputs
- Automated test case development using configuration text files
- Analysing simulation dump(list) for debugging
- Handling regression logs
- Spreadsheet data handling and filtering the required contents
- Make file creation
- UVM Register Model automation
- Regression result spreadsheet creation
- Regression result HTML creation
- Recursive directory manipulation
- Resume Prep And Interview Support
Mode of Class