Embedded For Freshers
An embedded system is a computer system—a combination of a computer processor, computer memory, and input/output peripheral devices—that has a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including electrical or electronic hardware and mechanical parts. Because an embedded system typically controls physical operations of the machine that it is embedded within, it often has real-time computing constraints. Embedded systems control many devices in common use today. Ninety-eight percent of all microprocessors manufactured are used in embedded systems
Weekend: 15 weeks
Full Time: 6 Months Course + 6 Months Paid Internship
Training Delivery Model:
GLS Certified Embedded Professional Course completion certificate to be awarded to all participants who successfully complete our tests and evaluation process.
Who Can Benefit From This Program.
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech (ECE, EEE, TCE, CSE) / MSc / MCA
- Faculties from Engineering Colleges across India.
- Students and Professionals looking to upscale your Career.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of Digital Electronics fundamentals.
- Top 30% students of every batch to get Guaranteed placement.
- 100% Placement assistance for rest of the students.
- Internship by one of the Most Reputed VLSI Services Design Company.
- Exposure to work on live Industrial and R & D Projects.
GLS Online Embedded Systems Course Syllabus and Curriculum is systematically designed as per industry standards job role. This course-ware will make you a complete hands-on embedded systems engineer, ready to be deployed in core embedded companies.
Our Embedded Systems syllabus starts with foundation skills like Linux Systems, Embedded C / C++ programming and Data Structures and Algorithms. Further you get exposure to advanced topics like Linux Internals and TCP/IP Network programming and PIC based Microcontroller programming. This FullStack Embedded Systems Syllabus will enable you to bring up a hardware from the scratch, interface them with external peripherals, port an Embedded OS into it and create a vertical (example – Automotive) specific Application.
- Module 1 – Linux Systems
- Module 2 – Advanced / Embedded C Programming
- Module 3 – C++ Programming
- Module 4 – Data Structures and Logic Analysis
- Module 5 – Micro-controllers (PIC) based Application Development
- VI/VIM/Emac Editor
- Code Blocks IDE
- GNU Debugger (GDB) for debugging
- Breakpoint based runtime debugging techniques
- MakeFiles: For compiling multiple C files and generate an integrated working program
- Wireshark: For capturing and analysing network packets
- XC8 cross compiler: For compiling PIC based embedded firmware
- Ubuntu / Centos / Lmint Linux based lab
- QEMU Emulator or Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone black (ARM Cortex A8) for Embedded Linux
- PIC based simulator or board for Micro-controller Programming