Golden Light Physical Design course designed and delivered by working professionals from the Semi-Conductor Industry, and as per its current trending requirements will help you get hands-on experience on the physical design flow, using industry-standard EDA tools. This course shall ready you to execute block-level physical design work for which industry is looking. Special emphasize on Fundamentals, Application of Concepts and On the job training, with a minimum of 50 – 60 % time for lab sessions using EDA tools, for example, Synopsys, etc.,
Duration & Timings:
• 12 Weeks
Training Delivery Model:
• Interactive Live Online Sessions
• Lab access through.
GLV’s certified PD Professional Course completion certificate to awarded to all participants who successfully complete our tests and evaluation process
Who can benefit from this Course:
• M-tech / B-tech Students
• Working Professionals from VLSI industry, currently working in other areas such as RTL Design, FPGA Design, Synthesis, STA, board-level testing, etc., and aspire to change to Physical Design career
• Faculties from Engineering Colleges across India.
• Professionals from Electrical and electronics engineering background with good academic Percentage but are working in other industries, and who are desiring to make a career in VLSI.
• Working professionals from Embedded background working in PCB designing, assembling, DSP, testing, RFIDs, etc.,
● Working knowledge of Linux.
● Knowledge of Digital Electronics fundamentals.
● Knowledge of Verilog and ability to design circuits using Verilog
● Knowledge of CMOS Fundamentals and ASIC / SOC flow is an added advantage to understand the