Analog Layout Design Course
Next Batch Starts on 27 – Jan- 2021
Custom Layout Design & Analog Layout Design Training
Our programs are focused on giving hands-on practical exposure in doing chip layout design for a given analog and mixed signal design, Memory layout, Standard cell Layout and IO Layout. The program is for 6 months. Targeted for BTech, BE, MTech, ME, Diploma and experienced engineers planning to pursue a career as Layout and Analog Design Engineer.
Our program also ensures that a fresher/experienced engineer is prepared on all the essential aspects of detailed analog layout techniques. This also includes on Linux, Scripting and Soft Skill for effective interview performance.
Weekend: 12 weeks
Full Time: 6 Months Course + 6 Months Paid Internship
Training Delivery Model:
- Interactive Live Online Sessions.
- Lab access through VPN.
GLS Certified Analog Layout Design Professional Course completion certificate to be awarded to all participants who successfully complete our tests and evaluation process.
Who Can Benefit From This Program.
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech (ECE, EEE, TCE, CSE) / MSc / MCA
- Faculties from Engineering Colleges across India.
- Students and Professionals looking to upscale your Career.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of Digital Electronics fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Verilog and the ability to design circuits using Verilog.
- Knowledge of CMOS Fundamentals and ASIC / SOC flow is an added advantage to understand the concepts.
- Top 30% students of every batch to get Guaranteed placement.
- 100% Placement assistance for rest of the students.
- Internship by one of the Most Reputed VLSI Services Design Company.
- Exposure to work on live Industrial and R & D Projects.
GLS Online Analog Layout Design Course Syllabus and Curriculum is systematically designed as per industry standards job role. This course-ware will make you a complete hands-on Analog Layout Design Engineer, ready to be deployed in core Analog Layout Design Companies.
Our Analog Layout Design syllabus starts with foundation skills like Linux Systems, Layout basics, hands on standard cell layouts, IO Layout and Memory Layout for different architectures. Further you get exposure to various analog layout techniques with detailed discussion on Mismatches and Matching, Noises and Coupling, various failure mechanisms which includes Electro Migration, IR drop, LOD & Stress effects, WPE, Antenna Effects, Latch up, ESD.
Course includes enough labs & assignments covering all aspects of custom layout with multiple hands on projects.
- Module 01 – Essentials of Unix/Linux
- Module 02 – ASIC Flow Overview
- Module 03 – Advanced Digital Design
- Module 04 – Semiconductors Basics
- Module 05 – CMOS & FINFET Basics
- Module 06 – Layout Tool
- Module 07 – Advanced Layout Concepts
- Module 08 – Standard Cell, IO, & Memory Layout
- Module 09 – Analog & Mixed Signal Layout
- Module 11 – Physical Verification Concepts
- Module 12 – Assignments and Hands on Projects
- VI/VIM/Emac Editor
- Synopsys Custom Designer, IC Validator
- Mode of Training: Online Sessions
- Tools Access: Secure access using VPN, till course completion.
- Schedule: Week-Ends
- Batch Strength: 15 to 20 Members
- Ubuntu / Centos / Lmint Linux based lab
- User Manual
- Layout Checklist
- Tool user guid
- 5+ years of rich experience of working in all aspects of custom layout from Analog, Memory, IO and Standard cell at various technology nodes.